Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The First Little Boy

Oh, my word.  Everyone knows there is suffering in this world.  Everyone knows there are orphans in the world.  Everyone knows there are things that break your heart in this world.

We aren't very often touched by it in America.

Be touched today.  Read about the first of the new children Sarah has.  His name is Jaron and he makes me want to fly there today, just to hold him and assure him that the world is NOT a terrible place.

Thankfully, Sarah IS doing that.  He is already responding to her and even laughing a little.


Romans 8:28 (New Living Translation)

28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. 

God can turn even the worst suffering, into good.  And through Sarah, he is. 

I can't wait to be a part of this!

1 comment:

Renee said...

When you go give him a hug for me please. I am so excited (and a wee bit jealous) for you!!