Sunday, May 17, 2009

More About Sarah's Covenant Homes

You saw the video.

I urge you to go here to get an excellent synopsis of what this place is all about. This post from Sarah's blog is an interview of Sarah done by her daughter Simona. Simona did a terrific job with the questions and Sarah explains very well what is is that she does and why.

Of course, it is just like me to sign on to something I know nothing about. Today I've been reading about Sarah and her husband's ministry and all I can say is, "Wow."

This is way more than an American lady with an orphanage. It's not even an orphanage. This is God working in a big way.

You can check out their website on your own, but I'll be featuring bits of it in future blog posts.

1 comment:

Recovering Noah said...

So pysched about you going!!! It's gonna be quite an adventure. I think it'll knock us off our feet.

Sarah is super cool and I'm just blown away by all that she does. Can't wait to be a part of it!

Leslie :-)