Friday, August 29, 2008

A Happy Anniversary


As I mentioned the other day, Monday was the one year anniversary of Sunshine's homecoming into our family. We didn't get much chance to celebrate because of Pepper's tonsils. And some of you might recall that it's also a sad anniversary since my dad died right before we got back to the U.S.

But today I wanted to share a few pictures with you of my amazing boy:




At BSSK

His first photo





Isn't he ADORABLE????



Our very first glimpse of him. Hi, Mom!



What a ham!


My all-time favorite picture of him. Thanks, Paddy for taking this while you were in India!



Meeting Sunshine

My very first look at him in person.





Sad boy


Bonding with Mommy


Home in the U.S.A


My Boy Today




None of us can remember our life before he joined our family. When I think of the days and hours and months that we agonized over whether to add to our family again, I can't believe we were ever unsure this would be a blessing.



We love you, Sunshine!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Remember when we both had "only children" and now we have 8 kids between us! God is good. Great post, thanks for sharing about your sweet boy.

sandwichinwi said...

I DO remember! Look at how life twists and turns. I would never have predicted it. I hope Tam is feeling as blessed these days...

God IS good!

Paddy said...

What a cutie he is. I cannot ever forget how welcome he made us feel at BSSK - a true ray of sunshine - when Riya was giving us the cold shoulder.