Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thinking out Loud

Welcome back to my really boring blog.

Actually, I've been sick as a dog, so I keep coming to look at my blog and then I am too tired to post anything.

Anyway, I'm going to turn this blog over to random thoughts for a few days. I've been reading a lot of really great and thought-provoking blogs lately, mostly about adoption and I've been reading some books about interracial adoption issues. So my mind has been going around.


And maybe tomorrow I'll have a random thought. Tonight I found someone to work for me so I could go to bed early since I spent the day running errands and doing more than I should have. Only I spent my evening off driving Pepper to Urgent Care to check out the arm she fell on.

The arm is fine. She cried about it for over an hour after it happened, ate supper, watched Shrek 3 and by the time we were ready to leave for our appointment, said it felt fine. We went anyway. I spent $10 on gas to and from the clinic.

So thanks for the blessing of an unhurt arm and for a clinic which is only 30 miles away instead of more.

No comments: