Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thankful Tuesday is Here Again

Fast on the heels of last week's Thankful Tuesday. Way to keep up with the blogging!

In no particular order....

1. I am thankful I am alive

2. I am thankful for my 5 healthy, funny, intelligent and beautiful children.

3. I am thankful for my wonderful, ever-patient, helpful, wise, frugal, patient, hard-working, patient, hot, patient husband.

4. I am so thankful God is patient, loving and kind, slow to anger and full of mercy. And that he loves me.

5. I am thankful for an excellent public school system which is serving 2 (and soon to be three) of my children so well.

6. I am thankful for the freedom to homeschool in whatever way best suits us which serves 2 of my children so well.

7. I am thankful for yellow soup. My kids love it!

8. I am thankful for my wonderful girl friends who continue to like me in spite of me.

9. I am thankful for our very sweet cat, Spider. He's a great cat and a pleasure to know.

10. I am thankful for coffee.

Not very deep today, but heartfelt!

Blessings,
Sandwich

1 comment:

Recovering Noah said...

Hey, which one is going to start school?

I meet with the school today for Nandini's IEP. Hopefully, she'll start Public Pre-K tomorrow, but Monday at the latest.

I'll definitely be blogging about that one... :-)