Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm a Princess

Here I go again. Good intentions. Be a better person. Get to know God better. Really understand what being a daughter to the King means. (It means I'm a princess!)

For a real-life view of what being a princess entails, read this. Leslie is a princess, too. And here are some thoughts Renee has that go along with the theme (although she doesn't mention being a princess specifically)

Here's what I'm reading: There's a link in the sidebar.

And here's today's first devotion. In an effort to avoid plagiarizing the whole book, I'm just going to pick out a few random passages that speak to me. I don't know that there will be commentary. Depends if I feel like commenting, I guess.

Here goes. Devotion one.

"You didn't choose me, I chose you." John 15:16
My Princess, my chosen one (that's me)
God will wait for me to be ready to start living his amazing plans! He will show me how to let go of the things in my life that are holding me back from the blessings he wants to give me. He is my King and the Lord who chose me.

Going great so far. I have a sneaking suspicion that too much time on the internet would be one of those things holding me back. Just ask my family.

Well, at least you got to share ONE devotion with me! LOL

blessings,
sandwich

No comments: