Thursday, April 7, 2011

Track Meet

On your mark...

Finishing 3rd in the 400m with a personal best time of 1:07.6

In the 200m (first time running this race) she does the cartoon circle-feet thing.  She was 2nd in the JV race.  (her other two races were varsity)

The 4 x 400m relay team finished first!  Rose Bud was the anchor (the 4th and final runner) and she finished very strong!  Her time was about 1:09.

As befits an early outdoor meet, it was FREEZING!  I made Mr. GT buy me (and himself--he was colder than I was!) a 50 cent coffee made from hot water and a coffee bag (like a tea bag) in a tiny styrofoam cup.  Then I made him go back and get me more hot water for my coffee bag, just to warm me up.  I liked holding the hot cup.  At least it wasn't raining.  And I'm really glad we made the kids stay home!  They would have been popsicles!

No comments: