Friday, December 12, 2008

Are Y'All Reading My Homeschool Blog?????

Small Things With Great Love

I moved it, you know. I know, I know, I don't post there that much, but you could leave me a comment once in a while.

I'm going to be biting the bullet and unloading some homeschooling stuff over there that I don't think I need any more, so if you're in the market for new (to you) stuff, check it out. I hope to have it up by the end of the month. I'm such a curriculum junkie. I buy stuff because everyone says how great it is and then I can't get rid of it because one of my kids MIGHT need it some day. But it is ridiculous to hold onto it if I'm not using it, right? And I can't use everything. There's not enough time in the day, right?

So big sale at my other blog, coming soon!

No comments: