Friday, November 5, 2010

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!



Are these DARLING, or what???  I ordered these 3 sweethearts for Christmas gifts from A Doll's Heart.

Lynda has been to SCH (Sarah's Covenant Homes), where Rose Bud and I volunteered in January, several times.  She is making these cute dolls as a home business.  She is a stay-at home mom (and I think a homeschooler).  But she is also donating $5 from the sale of each doll to SCH!!

They are really well-made and--do you see--they have a little Indian flag heart on their chests!!

There are other countries available--China, Ethiopia, Guatemala.  (not sure if the donation for those dolls goes also to SCH or to an organization related to that country).

But if you need a super-cute Christmas gift that also helps kids in need, run to A Doll's Heart and grab a couple or one.  Lynda is very responsive and I had my dolls in less than two weeks (or I would have if I had remembered to send the check right away!).  Shipping is also included, so in the end, it's a win-win for everyone involved!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thank you Sandwich! Lynda was a pleasure to work with and advised my doll for N is in route for her 3rd birthday! I got the same darling girl outfit as yourself, as you said, "CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!"
Thank you again, hugs to your blessings and have a great week!
Cheers~
Jane