Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blech

I woke up last Saturday morning with the worst sore throat ever and a headache.  Gettin' a cold, I figured.  No biggie.

So today is Tuesday and I still have a crazy sore throat and I won't even describe to you what it looks like in there, cuz it's GROSS!

And I feel that bad, too.

Thankfully, I'm able to muster short bursts of good-mommy funness, since we're on vacation, sort of, at Grandma's.  Today we're going to the creek to go crayfishing--the old-fashioned way.  The way we did it when we were kids.  With your fingers.  Couldn't find any nets yesterday.

Then I'm going to come back and take a nap.

Grandma is keeping the kids Thurs and Friday, and my guess is, I will be spending the time seeing the doctor and figuring out what nastiness I have.  That and getting the cat well.  (He has grossness, too.)

sigh.

No comments: