Saturday, May 31, 2008

Blessed with laughter

I don't know how anyone parents without a sense of humor. At least, it makes my parenting more fun to look for the joys in being a mom.

So now, for your reading pleasure,

MY SHOWER....

rinsing hair...

Kid 1: MOM!!!

Yes?

WHERE ARE YOU??????!!!!

I'm in the shower.

now standing in the doorway DO YOU HAVE TO WORK TONIGHT??!!!!!!!

Yes. soaping up....

AWWWWW!

Why?

I wanted to walk on the bike trail.

Go ask Dad.

Oh. Ok.

scrubbing...


Kid 2: MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

Yes?

Do you want me to put the dog back in? Sunshine let her out.

Ok. rinsing....

immediately followed by:

Kid 3: MOMMMM!

What?

Can I have rhubarb?

uh huh. turning off water...

immediately followed by...


Kid 4: MOM!

What? drying off...

Do you have to work tonight?

Uh huh.

Oh. What's for supper?

Go ask Dad.

DAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

No comments: