Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Facebook

If you wonder where I've gone (again), I've quit (for real this time!). While I appreciate the easy access to friends, especially those who are far away, I've always had a niggling issue with all the info out there on FB and I've never REALLY trusted their privacy policies and claims. Then I read this: 10 Reasons to delete your Facebook account

Whether it's true or not, I'm just tired of feeling uncomfortable about all the info/photos/relationships out there. I like to be anonymous. Mostly.

The last time I "quit" I didn't really quit because FB only lets you deactivate your account, not DELETE it. Unless you find the secret button mentioned in this article. And honestly, I hope that really did delete me. Probably it still retains everything I've ever posted there. sigh. I did delete everything in my account before I quit it--pictures, private messages, relationships, etc.

I don't know. Whatever. Maybe I'll get back to blogging more here.

But in the meantime, if you need to find me, you probably already know how and I'm happy to email with you.

Blessings.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Oh my goodness Sandwich! I went to send you a message on FB and you weren’t there! At first I thought what I did for you to un-friend me, then I gathered my senses and went to your blog : ) Completely understand your decision. I’m just thankful for your posts and photos in your amazing trip earlier this year.
Blessings~
Jane