Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Looking For Blessings

I'm tired of being negative. I want to see the blessings in my life and be thankful for them.

Here are 5 blessings for today:

My five wonderful children, Rose Bud, Daisy, Pepper, Banana Boy and Sunshine. They are helpful, kind, smart and funny. Most of the time.

My wonderful neighbors, the Hey!s. There are the kids, JayHey!, LaylyHey! and LittleHey!, all best friends with my kids. There are also parents, but I'll have to think of clever names for them. MomHey is one of my best friends, so

My neighbor MomHey who looks out for me and lets me call her anytime just to chat. Her kids are my kids and my kids are her kids.

My mom, who so sweetly brought us coffee and donuts this morning when the power was out because she was worried about us not answering our phone.

My darling husband, Mr. Green Thumb, who takes such good care of us all. He braved the -40 windchill this morning to blow out the driveway, he called the electric company when the power went out. He kissed us all good bye and off to work he went. We get to stay at home and have all the fun.

More tomorrow!

No comments: